The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Suzanne Ellen Neves, 49, a server from Carson City, was arrested at 1:11 a.m. Tuesday at Baker Drive and Stafford Way on suspicion of second-offense drunken driving and gross misdemeanor child endangerment. She allegedly told the deputy she was driving her 14-year-old son to the hospital. The child was taken by ambulance. Bail was set at $5,132.
• A 27-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 6:08 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence and petty larceny. Bail was set at $3,343.
• A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:42 p.m. Monday in the 1100 block of Coral Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Lissette Elita Borrero, 20, unemployed from Reno, was arrested on four warrants for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation and a felony warrant for suspicion of fraudulent use of a credit card. No bail was set.
• Abraham Beltran Perez, 37, a custodian from Carson City, was arrested at 7:27 a.m. at Little Lane and Roop Street on suspicion of felony hit and run with injury, misdemeanor illegal left turn, no valid driver's license and no insurance. Bail was set at $40,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman reported to deputies Monday her ex-boyfriend was making death threats against her.
• A man reported hearing a loud noise, then seeing a truck on fire at 4:49 a.m. in the 2600 block of Carmine Street. The fire department responded, deemed the fire, set underneath the 1991 Chevy pickup's left rear tire, was suspicious. A black Chevy S10 pickup was seen leaving the scene. Police are investigating. An estimated $3,000 in damage was done to the vehicle.
• A dirt bike was stolen from the 2400 block of Carriage Crest Drive sometime Monday.
• Someone reported at 10:18 a.m. Tuesday a woman in her 30s was so intoxicated in the 1200 block of Mountain Street she was carrying a 5-month-old child upside down. The woman was arrested on a Lyon County warrant and a charge of child endangerment. The child was turned over to protective services.
• A bicycle was reported found Tuesday at 10:58 a.m. in the 200 block of Sierra Nevada Lane.