The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 26-year-old bartender from Carson City was arrested at 2:14 a.m. Tuesday on Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to maintain lane, expired registration and drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,306.
• Christina Marie Watson, 23, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 4:45 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child neglect and felony possession of methamphetamine. She allegedly dropped her 6-month-old son off Thursday with a friend's mother and never returned. The child was turned over to the state. Watson's bail is set at $5,000.
• A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:59 a.m. Monday on Tiger Drive on a misdemeanor drunken driving warrant. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 22-year-old transient from Carson City was arrested at 2:40 p.m. Monday in the 1000 South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Liana Shane Acuna, 28, a transient homemaker, was arrested at 10:09 a.m. Monday on Brown and Reeves streets on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Graffiti was found on the loading dock of Empire Elementary School on Monday at 7:20 a.m.
• A "suspicious message," was left on the answering machine for the Carson City Democratic Central Committee sometime before Tuesday at 10:15 a.m.
• Graffiti was found inside the bathroom at a South Carson Street convenience store Tuesday at 8:56 a.m.
• A report of paint being scratched on a vehicle in the 2000 Lone Mountain Drive on Tuesday at 8:57 a.m.
• Graffiti was found on a fence in the 1300 block of La Loma Drive on Monday at 6:40 p.m.
• A girl's bike was found Monday in a yard in the 600 Drew Way.