The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old unemployed man from Cameron Park, Calif., was arrested at 1:01 a.m. Sunday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second-offense. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 22-year-old man from Bishop, Calif., was arrested at 12:58 a.m. Sunday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 47-year-old particle remover from Carson City was arrested at 3:44 p.m. Saturday in the 3600 block of Arrowhead Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set at $832 cash.
• A 28-year-old transient was arrested at 11:37 p.m. Saturday at Adams and Carson streets on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $5,000 cash.
• A 35-year-old Dayton woman was arrested at 5:53 p.m. Saturday at Silver Sage Drive and Tuscarora Way on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $380 cash.
• A 43-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 5:02 p.m. Friday in the 2700 block of Dori Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 109 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of harassing or obscene phone calls on McKenzie Lane in Mason Valley at 12:15 a.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver on Garnet Circle in Mound House at 2:04 a.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute in the 10000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 7:59 a.m. Saturday.
• A vehicle burglary in the 100 block of Comstock Drive in Fernley at 8:13 a.m. Saturday.
• A grand larceny of a vehicle in the 3800 block of Silver Springs at 12:21 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a dog bite in the 200 block of South Whitacre Street in Mason Valley at 2:18 p.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute in the 800 block of Overland Loop in Mark Twain at 6:45 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 32 calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic stop on State Road 341 in the Virginia City Highlands at 5:44 p.m. Friday. The driver was issued a warning for speed and mechanical reasons.
• A traffic stop in the 200 block of South C Street in Virginia City at 7:25 p.m. Friday.
• A traffic stop on State Road 342 near Devils Gate at 1:07 a.m. Sunday.