The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 27-year-old self-employed Carson City resident was arrested at 4:46 a.m. Sunday at Oregon and South Roop streets on suspicion of driving under the influence second offense. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 23-year-old unemployed Sparks resident was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Highway 50 East and Flint Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and no valid driver's license. Bail was set at $1,319.
• A 39-year-old receiving employee from Silver Springs was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Saturday at Highway 50 East and Flint Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and illegal U-turn. Bail was set at $1,286.
• A 37-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 5:16 p.m. Saturday at Curry and 10th streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply, failure to yield from a private drive, no proof of insurance, no valid driver's license and drunken driving. Bail was set at $2,873.
• A 57-year-old landscaper from Dayton was arrested at 3:47 p.m. Saturday at Edmonds Drive and Koontz Lane on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant, speeding and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,340.
The following are some of the 102 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a fight in the 200 block of Frontage Drive in Mark Twain at 12:33 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a drunken driver in the 90 block of Kit Kat Road in Mound House at 11:07 a.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A man reported that someone broke all the windows of his vehicle parked in the 500 block of Andrea Way in Dayton at 2:57 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a man with a brick chasing another man along Highway 208 in Yerington at 4:56 p.m. Saturday.
• A motorcycle crashed into a residence in the 100 block of Fortune Drive in Dayton at 5:20 p.m. Saturday.