The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 51-year-old mechanic from Carson City was arrested at 9:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• An 18-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Wednesday at Kennedy Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Frederick Lamar Little, 41, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 2:21 p.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of Genoa Lane, on suspicion of felony eluding officers, causing property damage, misdemeanor driving without insurance, driving on a suspended license, obstructing a peace officer, hit and run and failure to maintain a single lane. His bail was set at $22,510.
• A 19-year-old car wash employee from Carson City was arrested at 11:37 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 38-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday on Nye Lane on suspicion of failure to appear. Bail was set at $695.
The following are some of the 196 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Vehicle burglary report in the 1600 block of East Fifth Street at 7:51 a.m.
• Paint ball guns and an air tank were stolen from a vehicle in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road at 11:50 a.m.
• Petty larceny report in the 1200 block of Custer Circle at 12:25 p.m.
• The coroner was called to Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 1:08 p.m.
• Property injury report in the 1600 block of Brown Street at 2:04 p.m.
• Accident at Roop and William streets at 3:57 p.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 600 block of Jeanell Drive at 4:25 p.m.
• A drunken man was arrested in the 3800 block of South Carson Street for felony probation violation at 5:57 p.m.
The following are some of the 102 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Robbery at the Lahontan Motel at 135 E. Main Street at 4:30 a.m. in Fernley. Two victims stated four men entered their motel room, battered them and stole a large amount of cash. The suspects were last seen wearing dark clothing, ski masks and carrying baseball bats. The victims were transported to the hospital. Robbery does not appear to be a motive, according to Detective Rob Hall.
• Narcotic report on Quilici Road in Dayton Valley at 8:51 a.m.
• Motor vehicle injury report in the 300 block of Sweetwater Circle in Dayton at 10:50 a.m.
• Fire on Third Street in Silver Springs at 11:33 a.m.
• Harassment report on High Street in Stagecoach at 12:35 p.m.
• Juvenile problem at Silver Stage High School at 12:51 p.m.
• Intoxicated subject at Dayton High School at 1:27 p.m.
• Narcotic report in the 300 block of West Main Street in Fernley at 2:21 p.m.
• Fire in the 300 block of East Walker Road in Mason Valley at 3:30 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following the report of a drunken driver on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 7:21 p.m.
• The coroner was called to the 3500 block of Citrus Street in Silver Springs at 7:58 p.m.
• Domestic battery report in the 300 block of Grosh Avenue in Dayton at 11:45 p.m.
The following are some of the 16 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A trespassing arrest was made at Virginia City High School at 11:57 a.m.
• A mother was arrested in Lockwood after her daughter reported her mother was drunk and hitting her at 1:54 p.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 in Lockwood at 8:23 p.m.