The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Fred Lee Elvin, 24, transient, was arrested at 1:41 a.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony violation of probation and misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. No bail was set.
• A 34-year-old man from Carson City was arrested at 8:05 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• A 26-year-old construction worker from Reno was arrested at 8:10 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
• A 34-year-old electrician from Carson City was arrested at 10:45 p.m. Friday at Old Clear Creek Road and Carson Street on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $254.
• Felix Torres, 32, of Reno, was arrested at 2:21 p.m. Thursday at Airport Road and Highway 50 East on suspicion of a felony warrant. Bail was set at $1,500.
• Blake Aaron Lister, 21, of Gardnerville, was arrested at 9:13 p.m. Thursday in the 20 block of College Parkway on suspicion of felony furnishing drugs to a minor, furnishing drug paraphernalia to a minor and misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $76,864.
• Christopher Lee Doty, 25, of Carson City was arrested at 11:07 p.m. Friday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of two counts of felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor drunken driving. Doty allegedly used a knife while attempting to start a fight at a bar and then attempted to leave the scene in his car, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $31,132.
The following are some of the 111 calls to which deputies responded:
• A domestic dispute in the 300 block of Fernwood Drive in Fernley at 1:54 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a hit-and-run accident in the 1000 block of Pueblo Street in Silver Springs at 12:39 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a fight taken at the Silver Springs Substation at 3:36 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 29 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of vandalism in the 300 block of Rue De La Juane in Lockwood at 10:28 a.m. Friday. A man reported that his truck had been broken into and the tires were deflated.
• A traffic stop in the 1500 block of Main Street in Virginia City at 2 p.m. Friday. The driver was issued a warning for speed.
• A traffic stop on East Mustang Road in Lockwood at 3 p.m. Friday. The driver was issued a citation.