The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 57-year-old real estate broker from Carson City was arrested at 1:17 a.m. Sunday in the 4100 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain a single travel lane. Bail was set at $1,269.
• A 25-year-old customer service associate from Carson City was arrested at 2:39 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $477.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 12:58 a.m. Sunday in the 3200 block of Imperial Way on suspicion of misdemeanor interfering with a peace officer and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $644.
• A 23-year-old transient temporary worker was arrested at 10:14 p.m. Saturday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petit larceny. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 25-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 1:17 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear and failure to comply. Bail was set at $1,632.
• A 26-year-old transient car cleaner was arrested at 11:10 a.m. Saturday at Woodside and Continental drives on suspicion of two misdemeanor warrants and possession of an imitation controlled substance. Bail was set at $4,732.
The following are some of the 120 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver on Highway 50 east and Dayton Valley Road in Dayton 5:16 a.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a man exposing his genitals to people on Pike Street in Dayton at 1:57 p.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of someone molesting a child in the 200 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 4:24 p.m. Saturday.
• Report of a single gunshot from a home in the 400 block of La Costa Circle in Dayton Valley at 9:26 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 39 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver on Six Mile Canyon Road at 6:21 p.m. Friday. An arrest was made.
• A noise complaint on Prospector Road at 11:23 p.m. Saturday.