The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robbie Castro, 27, an industrial hydrologist from Carson City, was arrested at 9:52 p.m. Friday on the 5500 block of Goni Road on suspicion of being a sex offender that had failed to register, a felony offense, and a first-offense drunken driving, a misdemeanor. Bail was set at $5,000 for failure to register and $1,000 for drunken driving.
• Jonathan Bristow, 25, an unemployed Carson City man, was arrested at 4:04 a.m. Saturday on the 5400 block of Salk Road on suspicion of burglary and domestic battery. He allegedly broke into his ex-girlfriend's house and said he was going to beat up her new boyfriend. Bail was set at $25,000 for burglary and $3,000 for domestic battery.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• A 24-year-old female technician from Carson City was arrested at 3:15 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 51-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 9:49 p.m. Friday on the first block of Crown Point Drive on suspicion of drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 59-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 9:50 Friday on the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $150.
• A 23-year-old male roofer of Carson City was arrested at 1:19 a.m. Saturday on the corner of East College Parkway and Airport Road on suspicion of drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 19-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 5:19 a.m. Saturday on the 7700 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of not completing a substance abuse evaluation as required by his parole. Bail was set at $3,000.