The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 65-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 10:45 p.m. Sunday at Highway 50 and Flint Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding, misdemeanor failure to maintain single travel lane, misdemeanor obstructing and gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer. Bail was set at $3,071.
• A 20-year-old food-service worker from Carson City was arrested in the first block of College Parkway at 12:54 a.m. Monday on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $237.
• A 20-year-old dyer and custom coater from Carson City was arrested at 1023 a.m. at Carson and Third streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a revoked license due to DUI, misdemeanor reckless driving and misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $4,764.
• A 19-year-old auto sales lot worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:13 a.m. Monday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon, first offense and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:20 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespass and misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $474.
• A 39-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 3:35 a.m. Monday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 19-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at William Street and Lompa Lane at 2:33 a.m. Monday on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and misdemeanor failure to maintain a single travel lane. Bail was set at $1,426.
• Manuel Jesus Sepulveda, 30, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Sunday in the 500 Block of North Carson Street on a felony warrant for probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 30-year-old machine operator from Carson City was arrested at 7:12 a.m. Sunday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor arrest of probationer and misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $3,764.
• Robert Lawson White, 36, a roofer, was arrested at 12:30 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Rand Street on suspicion of a felony fugitive from justice, interstate compact parole violator from California. No bail was set. White was held for extradition.
The following are some of the 129 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Report of a runaway juvenile in the 300 block of Willow Way in Fernley at 12:41 a.m.
• DUI report on Mackenzie Lane in Mason Valley at 2:47 a.m.
• Report of battery and assault with a deadly weapon in the 12000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 9:57 a.m.
• Report of assault with a deadly weapon in the 400 block of West Main Street in Fernley at 10:58 a.m.
• Report of a residential burglary in the 3800 block of Elm Street in Silver Springs at 12:09 p.m.
• DUI report in the 2200 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 12:15 p.m.
• Report of a subject with a gun on Yellow Jacket Road in Mark Twain at 4:35 p.m.
• Report of shots fired on Rosehips Lane in Fernley at 7 p.m.
• Report of a prowler in the 800 block of Clordi Lane in Mound House at 9:24 p.m.
• Report of a residential burglary in the 10000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 11:04 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Traffic citation issued at Highway 342 and American Flat Road in Gold Hill at 8:36 p.m. Sunday.
• Traffic citation issued at Six Mile Canyon Road in Virginia City at 9:55 p.m. Sunday.
• Traffic citation issued at Highway 342 and American Flat Road in Gold Hill at 9:15 p.m. Sunday.
• Traffic citation issued on North C Street in Virginia City at 10:32 p.m. Sunday.
• A report of an abandoned vehicle at Lockwood Market on Canyon Way at 8:51 a.m. Monday.