The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Modris Alejandro Martinez, 42, a machine shop worker from Carson City, was arrested at 12:14 a.m. Saturday at Goni Road and Sutro Terrace on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a protection order, misdemeanor driving on a suspended license, driving with a headlight out and having an obstructed windshield. Bail was set at $2,821.
• Amanda Rose Goin, 28, a temporary worker from Carson City, was arrested at 9:17 a.m. Sunday at Carson Street and Nye Lane on suspicion of felony probation violation, gross misdemeanor possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, misdemeanor speeding and failure to restrain a 4-year-old child in child seat. No bail was set.
• A 19-year-old man was arrested at 9:18 p.m. Saturday in the 5100 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $3,539.
• Kendra May Richardson, 22, a cook from Carson City, was arrested at 11:54 p.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of Southridge Road on a felony warrant for suspicion of unlawful use of a controlled substance and a warrant for misdemeanor failure to appear. No bail was set.
• A 29-year-old truck driver from Carson City was arrested at 4:02 a.m. Saturday at Gordon Street and Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, failure to wear a seat belt and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $2,199.
• A 34-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 8:29 p.m. Friday at Carmine Street and Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $407.
• A 58-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Monday at Stanford and Woodside drives on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 42-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 3 a.m. Tuesday on Granite Way on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer, resisting arrest and two counts of violation of bail conditions. No bail was set.
• A 47-year-old heavy equipment operator from Dayton was arrested at 4:14 p.m. Friday at College Parkway and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, speeding, having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle and not wearing a seat belt. Bail was set at $1,493.
• Robert Davies, 50, of Fair Oaks, Calif., was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Sunday at Goni Road and Arrowhead Drive on suspicion of felony trafficking methamphetamine. Bail was set at $20,000. Also arrested was John David Berchielli, 46, from Highland Park, Calif., on suspicion of gross misdemeanor third-offense possession of marijuana over one ounce and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
• Robert Donaldson Graham, 57, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 7:54 p.m. Friday in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary, possession of stolen property and grand larceny of a firearm. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Report at 10:09 a.m. of a .25 cal. chrome pistol with a pearl handle stolen from the 3000 block of Conte Drive within the past three weeks.
• Report at 10:36 a.m. of a motor home in the 200 block of Heidi Drive was burglarized.
• Report of an "obnoxious male getting verbally abusive and threatening to do bodily harm" in the 1800 block of East Long Street at 11:03 a.m.
• Attempted burglary report at 8:21 p.m. in the 4100 block of Gordon Street.