The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are innocent until proven guilty in court.
• A 47-year-old Carson man was charged with domestic battery Thursday. Roy Robinson was also charge as a convicted sex offender who failed to report a change in his address. The victim in the battery case was his wife, who was punched and kicked, according to the arrest report. He was taken into custody at 1:05 p.m. in the 900 block of South Carson Street after the altercation. Total bail was st at $8,000.
• A 43-year-old Carson woman was arrested at 7:25 p.m. Thursday after a traffic stop and charged with possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription, DUI drugs, driving on a suspended license and two misdemeanor traffic charges. The arrest occurred in the 1000 block of Highway 50 East. Total bail was set at $4,100.
• A 27-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 5:36 p.m. Friday on charges of driving on a suspended license. She was taken into custody in the 2200 block of South Carson Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Tammy Milthap-Maattala, 48, was charged with domestic battery and assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly attacking her husband. The arrest was made a 1:37 a.m. Saturday in the 5400 block of Arrowhead. Total bail was set at $28,000 on those two charges but since a parole violation was added to the case, she was ordered held without bail.
• A Carson 24-year-old was arrrested on DUI and hit-and-run charges just before 3 a.m. Saturday. According to the arrest report, his vehicle hit a power pole in the 1300 block of East Fifth Street hard enough that it will have to be replaced, then drove through a yard before being stopped. Bail was set at $1,500.
• A 25-year-old Mound House man was charged with driving on a revoked license after an 8:30 p.m. Saturday traffic stop for speeding at Highway 50 and Arrowhead. Total bail was set at $550.
• A Carson 26-year-old was jailed on four outstanding warrants Saturday evening after a traffic stop for a turning violation at College and Sherman. Three of the warrants - issued in Carson City, Dayton and Walker River Township - were for traffic violations. The fourth was for violating a suspended sentence by failing to attend anger management classes. Total bail was $5,549.
• A 54-year-old Dayton man faces his second DUI charge after a traffic stop at 9:20 p.m. Friday. He was stopped after a deputy, handling another traffic stop at Nye and College, radioed in that the man's truck had nearly hit him as it sped by. Total bail was set at $2,600.
• A 45-year-old transient was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct at 7 p.m. Saturday after deputies were called to WalMart for a subject who refused to leave. Bail was set at $500.
• A 19-year-old Dayton man was arrested on petty larceny charges at 11:51 p.m. Sunday. The arrest report says he attempted to leave WalMart without paying for seat covers. In addition, he was charged with violating conditions of a suspended sentence. Total bail was set at $1,250.