The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:32 p.m., two Carson City women were arrested on suspicion of felony drug charges after a traffic stop at Sherman Lane and Kit Sierra Loop. A search of the two resulted in charges of possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia against Cecilia Garcia, 35, and Ashley Mields, 31. Mields also was charged with possession for sales and possession of a stun gun by an ex-felon. Her bail was $33,500. Garcia’s bail was $7,500.
• At 1:57 a.m., a 37-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of trespassing at the Carson Nugget after he was told to leave but retuned to the casino. Bail was set at $150.
• At 3:52 a.m., Nathan Richardson of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony home invasion after he broke into an East Telegraph Street residence. According to the arrest report, he was found sitting at a table in the center eating a bag of potato chips. The report charges that he was extremely intoxicated. Bail was set at $25,000.
• At 9:20 p.m., a traffic stop on William Street near Dotty’s resulted in the arrest of Lance Street, 32, on suspicion of a felony warrant charging grand larceny. He was ordered held in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• At 10:36 a.m., Paul Escobosa, 34, of Carson City was arrested at an Airport Road apartment on suspicion of a felony warrant charging him as a fugitive from justice out of Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court in California. He was ordered held without bail.
• At 10:48 p.m., Eileen Powers, 45, was arrested on suspicion of four counts of drug possession after deputies were called to the area of Nye Lane and Hot Springs Road for a report of a woman yelling for help. The arrest report says she was banging on the door to an apartment. Her husband told deputies he had taken her meth away and cut up her needles. She was also charged with possession of several different prescription pills without having a prescription. Total bail was set at $10,000.
• At 11:47 p.m., a 25-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with a prior conviction. He was ordered held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• At 12:54 a.m., a 24-year-old was arrested on suspicion of drunken pedestrian and impeding traffic after deputies were called to a report of a fight outside Jimmy G’s on Carson Street. The arrest report says he was wandering in and out of traffic and refused to get out of the street. Total bail was set at $50.
• At 2 p.m., Elvin Fred, 32, was arrested on suspicion of felony DUI after a traffic stop in the 1600 block of East William St. He was also charged with obstructing and failure to obey a police officer, no valid drivers’ license and with a probation violation. Total bail was set at $23,900.
• At 10:08 p.m., Erin Sullivan, 36, of Myers California was arrested on suspicion of burglary after she was detained by Walmart security after reportedly attempting to return items for a refund which she didn’t purchase. She was also charged with possession of burglary tools and held on a contempt of court warrant out of Douglas County. Total bail was set at $23,000.
• At 9:03 p.m., two people were arrested at a home on Minonee Drive after reportedly attempting to hide in the crawl space of a home to avoid deputies. An amount of meth was found during a search and both Michael Tiehm, 25, and Ashley Makara, 25, were arrested on suspicion of trafficking in a controlled substance. She also was charged with having a child present while violating controlled substance laws, child neglect, conspiracy to receive or transfer a stolen vehicle and obstructing an officer. He was also charged with obstruction as well as harboring a fugitive, child neglect and having a child present while violating the controlled substances act. Her bail totals $75,800. His bail totals $55,800.