Road Report as of Nov. 16. The following information applies to the period of Nov. 20-26:
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• Butti Way between Airport Road and Fairview Drive will be closed to through westbound traffic starting on Monday. Work is to continue until Friday, Dec. 1 for installation of a utility conduit along Butti Way. The eastbound lane will be open to through traffic.
• California Street between Colorado Street and Industrial Park Drive will have narrowed lanes, Monday – Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Colorado Street between Carson Street and Saliman Road will have lane shifting, Monday – Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Eagle Station Lane between Carson Street and Silver Sage Drive will have lane shifting, Wednesday, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Silver Sage Drive between Clearview Drive and Koontz Lane will have lane shifting on Monday - Wednesday, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Trucks will be entering and exiting the road at Edmonds Drive, Colorado Street, Koontz Drive, Clearview Lane, and Livermore Lane all week for construction of the new multi-use path. Please use caution in these areas. Edmonds Drive and Clearview Lane will have flagger control with one lane traffic, Monday – Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Construction will continue for the next few months.