The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 43-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 6 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
• A 35-year-old tree service worker from Reno was arrested at 7 a.m. Wednesday at the Washoe County Jail on a Carson City warrant for misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,019.
• A 23-year-old newspaper delivery person from Carson City was arrested at 3:21 p.m. 500 W. College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $632.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A business owner in the 100 block of East Long Street asked deputies to cite a man he saw urinating in public Tuesday at 4:41 p.m.
• Someone was shooting off rounds in Butterfield County near the Northern Nevada Correctional Center on Tuesday at 10:42 p.m. The shooting forced a prison corrections officer in the tower to become nervous and stay down. Police contacted the culprits target shooting nearby and advised them to leave.
• A business owner reported someone tried to break into his budding nursery in the 4200 block of South Carson Street sometime Tuesday night.