The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Bradley Emmans, 21, unemployed, from Carson City, was arrested at 12 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear after admission to bail. Bail was set at $5,000 cash.
The following are some of the 106 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a drunk driver in the 100 block of Six Mile Canyon Road in Mark Twain at 1:02 a.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A report of a fight in the 90 block of Kit Kat Drive in Mound House at 2:50 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a vehicle burglary in the 500 block of Vance Drive in Fernley at 9:13 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a vehicle burglary in the 500 block of Ranch Road in Fernley at 7:19 p.m. Saturday.