• Edmonds Drive will be closed between Koontz Lane and Clearview Drive for roadway construction beginning July 15. Alternate routes are suggested.
• Crack filling will continue in the Lakeview area with traffic allowed.
• The reconstruction of Curry Street from Koontz Lane to Rhodes Street is under way. As a result, there will be daytime lane closures and delays on Curry Street and Rhodes Street and nighttime lane closures on Rhodes Street and South Carson Street (U.S. 395).
Construction of the North Stewart Street Extension from East John Street to North Roop Street is continuing. Numerous restrictions, closures and detours are expected in the project area, including the following:
• Long Street will be closed all week between Peters Street and Roop Street. A detour will be established to route traffic around construction work.
• Moody Street between David Street and Park Street will have partial closures.
• Park, Adams, Lee and Burton streets will have intermittent closures.
• Sidewalk repair installation will continue around Empire Elementary School. Stanton Drive will have shoulder work with traffic allowed.
• Landscaping is taking place on Fairview Drive. Sidewalk and lane closures will take place between Roop Street and Saliman Road. Please use caution.
• Roof replacement for City Hall is scheduled to begin Monday. While City Hall will remain open throughout the project, visitors are advised to use caution.
• Third Street will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street from 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Friday, and Procter Street will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street from 9 a.m. to noon. on Saturday for special events.
For more information, call Carson City Transportation Manager Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355, Ext. 30396.