The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- A 26-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 12:03 a.m. Thursday in the 4000 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of domestic battery and failure to appear $3,832.
- A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:18 p.m. Thursday in the misdemenaor obstructing a police officer. Bail was set at $407.
- A 24-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 6:33 p.m. Thursday on Century Circle on suspicion of misdemenaor contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,632.
- A 26-year-old stocker from Carson City was arrested at 11:15 p.m. in the 900 block of Winnie Lane on suspicino of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
- Connie Jo Arnold, 45, unemployed from Carson City was arrested at 10:23 a.m. Friday on suspicion of providing false identification to avoid prosecution, misdemeanor obtaining money under false pretenses and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $27,132.
- A 50-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Bath Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
- A 48-year-old Carson City woman was taken into custody in the 1400 block of North Carson Street at 12:58 a.m. Saturday for violating a no-alcohol condition to her probation.
- Two young men and a woman were booked on charges of minors consuming alcohol at 12:46 a.m. Saturday. Deputies made the arrests after being called to an apartment in the 1300 block of Ashby Court on a noise complaint. Bail was set at $220 apiece.
- A 21-year-old was arrested at 7:29 p.m. Friday after a traffic stop at Highway 50 and Fairview for driving while not in a traffic lane. He was also charged with not having a drivers' license and held in lieu of $125 bail.
- A 33-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2800 block of Saliman at 7:30 p.m. Friday. The charge was violation of a no-alcohol parole and probation condition.
- A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:04 p.m. Friday after running a red light at Stewart and Musser Streets. He was charged with driving under the influence of methamphetamine, reckless driving, and no insurance. Total bail was set at $2,125.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
- Report of a dirt bike stolen from the 1400 block of Silver Lane at 12:17 a.m.
- Report of a woman cutting herself with a knife in Dayton at 6 a.m.
- A man reported his car got a flat and he left it on Farm District Road in Fernley. When he returned Thursdays at 11:53 a.m. he found his windows broken.
- Report of a man with red hair trying to sell marijuana to people in the 1100 block of Highway 50 East in Silver Springs at 8:49 p.m.
- Arrest on Main Street in Yerington at 11:26 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799 Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.