Road Report as of April 8. The following applies to April 12-18:
Road closures are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• Sonoma Street at S. Carson Street will be closed Monday-Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility work. Detours will be provided to Fairview Drive and Koontz Lane.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• Goni Road will have reduced left-turn pocket storage southbound between Hot Springs Road and College Parkway, Monday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for utility work. Business access detours will be provided.
• Long Street will have lane restrictions and flagger controls between Roop Street and Saliman Road, Tuesday-Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for utility investigations.
• Sonoma Street will have single lane closures at the intersection of the Frontage Road along S. Carson Street, Monday-Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility work. Flaggers will assist with traffic control. Access to S. Carson Street will be restricted.
• Sherman Lane will be reduced to a single lane between Lukens Lane and Bel Aire Way, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility installation. Please follow the directions provided by the flaggers.
• Winnie Lane will be reduced to a single lane with shoulder closures and flaggers between Mountain Street and Division Street, Tuesday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for overhead utility work. Please use caution and avoid overhead equipment.
• Winnie Lane will have a temporary “bump” near the intersection of Foothill Road, all week, to accommodate a temporary water pipe that is crossing the road. Please reduce your speed and use caution until the pipe is removed.