A regular meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday at the district office (690 S. Maine St.) beginning at 5:30 p.m. The meeting is available in person and in the virtual platform of GotoWebinar.
The meeting will be held in the Churchill County School District Administrative Office, Old High School, 690 S. Maine Street, Fallon, Nevada 89406. If you attend the meeting in person, face coverings are required per Governor's Directive 047.
To join the meeting, click this link:
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you experience any problems accessing the meeting, please email email@example.com.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person or electronically through GoToWebinar.
• The Board will receive information regarding current federal, state, and local COVID mandates and guidelines and may take action to review and revise the District's Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan.
• The board will receive information on the legal requirements of public comment in open meetings and may take action to change aspects of public comment in future meetings.
• Reschedule Sept. 22, board meeting, due to scheduling conflicts.
• The board will receive a presentation on the process used both historically in Churchill County School District and in other districts to review and revise the contracts of unrepresented staff members. The board may take action directing the administration on the process to be used in Churchill County School District.
• The board will discuss Silver State Governance training and may take action regarding whether to move forward as previously approved or to pursue other ways to increase governance skills. Presenter: President Hyde
• The board will discuss the content and activities for the Aug. 25 Board retreat.