A Regular Meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m. on the Virtual Platform of GotoWebinar, 690 S. Maine St., Fallon, Nevada 89406.
The meeting is available in person and in the virtual platform of GotoWebinar.
The meeting will be held in the Churchill County School District Administrative Office, Old High School, 690 S. Maine St.. If you attend the meeting in person, please follow the Governor's directives:
· Face coverings are required per Governor's Directive 045.
Use this URL to join the meeting: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/ 8409895481046653198
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person or electronically through GoToWebinar.
• For Discussion and Possible Action: Approval of Contract for Trudy Dahl, Custodial Supervisor.
• For Discussion and Possible Action: The Board will determine the number of scholarships and the amount of money for the Churchill County Board of Trustees Scholarships for the 2021-2022 Churchill County School District High School Seniors.
• For Discussion and Possible Action: Report regarding the fiscal impact of the proposed changes to the 2021-2022 School Year Negotiated Agreement between the Churchill County School District and Churchill County Education Association. Action to ratify the proposed agreement.
• For Discussion and Possible Action: Approval to provide hiring incentives for the 2022-2023 school year utilizing the American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER III) funds.