A regular meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. on the virtual platform of GotoWebinar and at 690 S. Maine St., Fallon.
The meeting will be held in the Churchill County School District Administrative Office, Old High School, 690 S. Maine St. If you attend the meeting in person, face coverings are required.
Use this URL to join the meeting: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8289869491475531020
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person or electronically through GoToWebinar.
• For discussion and possible action: Approval of the Audited Financial Statements for year-end June 30.
• For Discussion and Possible Action: Approval of the Student Activity Agreed Upon Procedures (Audit) Report.
• For Presentation and Discussion: Fall MAP Report (written report provided)
• For Presentation and Discussion: Graduation Rate Report.
• For Discussion and Possible Action: School Performance Plans process and presentation of School Performance Plans.
• Discussion and Possible Action: Updates to Capital Improvement Plan.