Churchill County Commissioners meet Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at the Churchill County Administrative Building, Commission Chambers, 155 N. Taylor St. This meeting will also be conducted on Zoom.Accessing the meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/151527181?pwd=SG1RNGtmZUJFa1BuYmk2UTlRYi8vQT09Meeting ID: 151 527 181 Password: 123456
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
These meetings are subject to the provisions of Nevada Open Meeting Law (NRS
Chapter 241). Except as otherwise provided for by law, these meetings are open and
public. Action will be taken on all agenda items, unless otherwise noted.
If you attend the meeting at the physical location, you are required to wear a mask and
practice social distancing.
Consideration and possible action
• Reconsideration of a Tentative Parceling Plan Application for NEV DEV, LLC filed by Dan McCreary and Jessica Stranger for property located on Dillon Road, Assessor's Parcel Numbers 008-113-49 and 008- 113-56, consisting of a total of 80.64 acres in the E-1 zoning district, whereby the applicants propose to divide the two parcels into 16 parcels, as indicated on the tentative parceling plan, which has been agenized following technical difficulties at the January 20, 2021 meeting related to this item resulting in the applicant not being heard.
• Public Administrator's 2020 Annual Report.
• Application for continued support funding for the Churchill Animal Protection Society (CAPS) for $20,000 to be considered in the Fiscal Year 2022 budget and an update on activities.
• Approval and acceptance of grant funds from the Department of Public Safety, Office of Criminal Justice Assistance’s COVID.
• Approval of an Intrastate Interlocal Contract Between Public Agencies between the Department of Health and Human Services and the Churchill County District Attorney.
• Conversion of current accountant position into two positions (Accountant I and Accountant II) and assignment of those positions to Pay Grades 54 and 58, respectively.
• Application for continued support funding for the Fallon Youth Club for $10,000 to be considered in the Fiscal Year 2022 budget and an update on activities.
• Presentation on the Nevada Economic Assessment Project.
• Presentation, discussion, and acceptance of the Nevada Department of Transportation's Fiscal Year 2020-21 annual work program and validation of top two concerns based on previous discussions.
• Resolution No. 5-2021, a resolution authorizing and providing for the incurrence of indebtedness for the purpose of providing a portion of the cost of acquiring, constructing, enlarging, improving, and/or extending Churchill County's Sand Creek Redundant Municipal Well.
• Acceptance of bid from Irwin Seating Company to furnish bleachers for the Churchill County Civic Center for $350,487.21.